- CRM Manager
- South Korea
- Develop CRM Strategy and annual plan to support both brand and business needs with clear goal and measurements
- Formulate detailed clientelling action plans (monthly, quarterly) in line with Marketing calendar and Retail initiatives for Active, In-Active and Lapsed customer to enhance loyalty/retention and increase repeat/conversion rate
- Identify, explore and manage partnerships/opportunities (incl. department stores) to expand customer
database to acquire new high profile clientele
- Close partnership with Sales team to ensure actions are properly communicated and executed as planned
- Bachelor degree, major in Business Administration or related discipline
- 10 Years and above CRM related experience
- Proved creativity in client recruitment and development actions
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent in communication and presentation
- Have sufficient consumer understanding and marketing sense, especially in luxury industry
- Strong project management skills with the ability in build collaboration relationship, willing to drive innovative and create ideas into implementation.
- Work independently and proactively in providing new ideas, setting clear goal/KPIs.
- Fluent English in both written & spoken ü Must possess fluency in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint, and other Retail/ CRM systems.
- Anne Ahn / 02-2016-6680 / firstname.lastname@example.org